Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CoD4 Aim training maps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soprano
Noob
Noob

CoD4 Aim training maps Empty
PostSubject: CoD4 Aim training maps   CoD4 Aim training maps EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Hey guys,

Ever wondered what makes a good player great? Well, thats easy! Its practise.

Sure, you can go on a pub server and p4wn n00bs or you can go and practise your aim on a map made for aim training by the Pros of CoD, Team Pandemic and Qlimax Crew!

These maps were specifically made for them to help imporve their aim and in turn, making them a better player.

The following walkthru will show you how to download the map and install them,

http://wideeyedgirl.com/v3/

This is our download section, if you go there and head to the maps section and download the map that you wish to install.

Once the download is finished, you need to exctact it. if you dont have an excractor installed on your computer, head over to www.rarlab.com and download and install winrar

Next you will need to extract the contense of the .rar into your usermaps folder, the default location is C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\usermaps

Once this is done, you can now join a server that has this map and you wont be prompted for a download.

Veni Vidi Vici Scrim server is where we train occasionally and if anyone is interested in some 1v1 action, please xfire (8soprano8) me or come grab me in vent and ill jump in with you (granted im not in the middle of something)

Give this a go for a few weeks and i assure you, your aim will improve Very Happy

Sop
Veni Vidi Vici
Back to top Go down

CoD4 Aim training maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General` :: General Gaming-
Jump to: