Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just a suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xACEx
Admin
Admin
xACEx

Just a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Just a suggestion   Just a suggestion EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:42 am

I think in future we should have set people for set weapons and that Sour should decide who uses what for a match.

Example:
Scope: Sour, Temt
SMG: V!rus, Brownie, Temt,
Assault: Brownie, V!rus, Jimaz, Nighty(Whoever is playing as him)
Shotgun: Whoever the hell wants to use the piece of shit.

Something along those lines. Because we can't have 3+ people wanting to be scope at one time. Because then every round, instead of hearing who got killed from where, and who should go where, is "Can i have scope? can i have scope? next half? next half? Your shit scope give it to me." Over and OVER AGAIN. I know that personally i don't have a mic so i can't do that anyway, but if we have set classes for people then that's one less thing to worry about. Next thing we need is to set out strats for Maps that we are playing on. Obviously this is going to be difficult due to the lack of a server (which is why everybody should be signing up to Gamespoint). If we are all online i will get sour to tell me and i will find us a server to practice on. I think you are all great players, and you have to remember to look at who we are vsing before you say we played like shit. ATS is 48th position, however they have their own server, they scrim, all the time, you have to remember cracking the top 50 isn't easy because people in those spots have too much time on their hands lol! But i think if we use some strats, and eliminate little things holding us back then we will advance into these top 50 positions.

Thank you,
V!rus

P.S Temt should get whatever he wants because he is a tank
Back to top Go down
https://horizongaming.forumotion.com

Just a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Horizon` Gaming :: Match Information-
Jump to: